Myra Mae Koehler
- Born: 2 Jan 1925, Madison, WI
- Marriage (1): Theodore Hart McNelly on 4 Sep 1960 in Madison, WI
- Died: 23 Apr 2016, MA at age 91
- Buried: 15 Oct 2016, Madison, WI, Forest Hill Cemetery
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Cress Funeral Home. Madison/Maryland - Myra Mae Koehler McNelly passed away on April 23, 2016 in Maryland. She was born January 2, 1925 in Madison to Florence and Glenn Koehler, and married Theodore Hart McNelly on September 4, 1960 in Madison. A graduate of West H.S. 1942 and an art education graduate of University of Wisconsin 1946, she taught art in the U.S., Japan and Germany, and continued producing various artworks throughout her lifetime, as well as actively playing the violin in community orchestras. She is survived by her son Douglas Scot and daughter Gale Anne (and son-in-law Mark Bradley). A brief graveside service will be held at 2:00, October 15 in the McNelly plots at Forest Hill Cemetery.
Myra married Theodore Hart McNelly on 4 Sep 1960 in Madison, WI. (Theodore Hart McNelly was born on 27 Dec 1919 and died on 1 Aug 2008.)