Eleanor Marian Quincy
- Born: 13 Oct 1918, Platteville, WI
- Marriage (1): Leslie Milton Bendorf on 22 Jul 1937 in Platteville, WI, Free Methodist Church
- Died: 26 Sep 1989, Platteville, WI at age 70
- Buried: Hillside Cemetery, Lancaster, WI
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary. Eleanor M. Bendorf, 70, rural Platteville, formerly of Lancaster, died at Southwest Health Center, Platteville Tuesday, Sept. 26, 1989. Mrs. Bendorf was born Eleanor Quincy in Platteville Oct. 13, 1918, daughter of George and Grace Wilson Quincy. She married Leslie Bendorf in Platteville July 22, 1937. They lived in Lancaster from 1937 to 1955, when they moved to rural Platteville. She was a life long active member of the Platteville Free Methodist Church. She is survived by her husband, Leslie four sisters, Mrs. Ruth Bendorf, Livingston, Alice Mrs. Luther Marler, Orland Park, Ill., Mrs. G. Mercedes Gwynn, Phoenix, AZ., and Georgia Mrs. Earl Grenzow, Juda one brother, William Quincy, Lancaster one daughter, Beth Schwenn, Westerville, Ohio two sons, Paul wife Nancy , rural Platteville, and Lowell, Beloit 10 grandchildren and four great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one brother, Guerdon Quincy. Services will be held at Platteville Free Methodist Church, 350 E. Furnace St., Platteville Friday at 11 A.M. The Rev. R Joseph Waller will preside. Burial will be in Hillside Cemetery, Lancaster. Friends may call at Bonin Funeral Home, 180 W. Pine St., Platteville today from 3 P.M. to 5 P.M. and from 7 P.M. to 9 P.M.
Eleanor married Leslie Milton Bendorf, son of Lewis William Bendorf and Nellie Isabelle Wieland, on 22 Jul 1937 in Platteville, WI, Free Methodist Church. (Leslie Milton Bendorf was born on 2 Apr 1916 in Lancaster, WI, died on 19 Jan 2000 in Granville, OH and was buried in Hillside Cemetery, Lancaster, WI.)